System Support Engineer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Support Engineer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:18|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Proven experience in supporting Defence operating systems (Windows or Unix/Linux).
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- Provide system support and administration of LINUX and VMWARE systems installed and other sub-systems.
- Provide quality control of acquisition artefacts provided by Contractors and suppliers
- Provide technical writing expertise to support the development of sustainment governance artefacts.
- Support the Technical team lead and Sustainment Manager in a broad range of systems engineering activities related to project design, implementation, test and transaction.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's