Service Operations Coordinator (NV1)
|Job Title:||Service Operations Coordinator (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 15:38|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Experience working in an ITIL Service Operations role.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and priorities workflow across a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of documentation and reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500.
- Experience working in a SCRUM framework within an AGILE Software Development environment.
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design.
Estimated start date: 01-03-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: Additional 12 months upon negotiation
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Operations Support Consultant
System Center Operations Manager Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Security Lead