Software Tester (NV1)
|Job Title:||Software Tester (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 15:50|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in software testing processes within an agile project environment
- Extensive experience in functional, system and system integration testing of web-based applications
- Experience in API testing and Third-Party application integration and dependencies.
- Experience with GovCMS platforms
- Experience in web application testing across multiple devices, OS and platforms.
- Experience in usability, accessibility and browser-compatibility testing
Estimated start date: 01-03-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: Additional 12 months upon negotiation
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)