Program Support Officer Level 4 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Program Support Officer Level 4 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 16:05|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Develop and maintain program management dashboards, reporting processes and artefacts.
- Manage Program reporting requirements; provide advice and direction to Program staff on the use of program reporting tools; define, establish and maintain access controls and quality processes.
- Maintain program and project Risk Register(s), including scheduling regular reviews and updates; and facilitating risk workshops.
- Provide advice to program and project procurement teams to assist with management of Commonwealth complex procurement activities, including financial advice.
- Maintain configuration control of all program artefacts entered into the large complex government department Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Investigate issues of medium complexity and produce related briefs for SES officer consumption.
- Assist with general administrative tasks support the planning and conduct of program boards.
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within the large complex government department’s Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of program and project Management methodologies, including PRINCE2/Agile and MSP.
- Experience in the use of reporting or data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience in the use of a project scheduling tool highly desirable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of tools.
Estimated start date: 01-03-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Governance Officer level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Hardware Support, Logistics and Sustainment Officer (Asset Manager) Level 4 (TSPV)