|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 08:25|
The organisation has several programs in progress which are responsible for designing and delivering new digital client services, including Digital Services and Excelerate.
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic people to be actively involved in the design and delivery of the departments new digital services. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team (MDT) and help drive product and service delivery. As a Delivery Manager, you will ensure the product backlog is clear. You will prioritise and provide day-to-day support to the team through agile ceremonies and proactively remove delivery roadblocks. We are looking for a strong team player who values of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design (HCD) by working openly and collaboratively. A core function of the Delivery Manager is to help lead an MDT of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of the departments clients and staff.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years’) experience in agile delivery management.
- Experience in facilitating planning and estimation exercises with a team.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to help teams improve, take responsibility for their actions and work through team performance issues.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Experience in managing budgets and finances.
- Appropriate industry qualifications/s or significant experience.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Queensland Based - 6 Month Contract with potential extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's