Mobile App Developer
|Job Title:||Mobile App Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 08:48|
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment and be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skills and Experience Required
- Please give an overview of your experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
SQL / Entity Framework
- Outline your experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Contract Start Date ASAP – 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's