Full Stack Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 09:09|
You will be a great fit for this role if
• You have backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
• A solid understanding of software development principles using any language or toolset but preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript.
• Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
• Independence, motivation and timely production of high-quality work.
• Solid communication between you and your team.
• A collaborative, problem solving attitude.
• Passion, pragmatism and empathy.
Skills and Experience Required
- Outline your experience as a Full stack Software Engineer, specifically what technologies you have used to develop and deliver public facing web applications.
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience with the following desirable criteria:
- CI/CD Practices
- PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Mobile app development
Canberra Based – Contract Start Date ASAP – 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)