|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 09:21|
Well, we're looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
The candidate will be
• Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
• comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
• enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
• capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
• willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
• prolific in innovative ideas and output
Skills and Experience Required
- Outline your experience leading Agile high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
Canberra Based – Contract Start Date ASAP – 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.