|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-01-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 13:35|
One of our State Government clients is looking for an experienced Data Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- ensure data quality and the ability to maintain systems supporting DELIVERY, AMU and the departmental reporting structure.
- provide critical data support for increased levels of reporting as the Program moves into the delivery phase.
- Acquire data from multiple resources to support the data collection, analysis, interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy with all data management.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Power BI & Data knowledge essential
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of technology relevant to the work unit
- Understand, act on and monitor compliance with information and communications security and use policies
- Well-developed skill data visualisation
Contract Term: until 30TH June 2021 with possible extension options
How to Apply:
Applications close 9AM Friday, 22 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's