Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 16:53|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of and experience in the development of complex ICT systems is desirable.
- Experience in the production of formative capability documents.
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's