System Hardware Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Hardware Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 17:09|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with HPE and DELL server equipment, HPE OneView, hardware fault management, experience with HPE or DELL hardware installations and upgrades.
- Monitor Hybrid Cloud datacentre hardware.
- Maintain hardware specific software/firmware repository.
- Provide assistance with maintaining hardware support contracts.
- Hardware fault management for Hybrid Cloud hardware.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)