Network Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Automation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 12:00|
This role will also include the oversight of customer support and work tracking systems for reporting on the progress and status of various work packages across the wider Sustainment teams.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework
- Experience working within teams using methodologies and tools such as Agile, Scrum, or KANBAN.
- Formal qualifications in relevant fields is desirable.
- Conduct, with support from the Sustainment Manager, the design, development and transition of enhanced business processes to ensure the continual improvement of the Sustainment team.
- Identifies and analyse business and technical risks associated with the design and development process.
- Work collaboratively with the Sustainment Team to coordinate and develop documentation, whilst ensuring its quality, consistency and accessibility.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's