Linux System Administration
|Job Title:||Linux System Administration|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 13:30|
You will use your high-level skills in one or more of:
• Experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS /RHEL)
• Experience with OpenStack and RHEV Virtualisation Platforms
• Experience with running and developing Ansible Playbooks is highly desirable
• Experience with Python is highly desirable
• Experience in Networking fundamentals
Working with department staff you will gather and document high level requirements and translate into detailed design documents.
• Use your knowledge and expertise develop a design that meets requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
• Generate design artefacts including document(s), diagrams, etc.
• Configure and maintain various Linux system software
• Develop scripts for delivering automation and security validation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 15 months contract (i.e. up to 30 June 2022)
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 February or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator - VMWare/Linux (NV1)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)