Program Support Officer
|Job Title:||Program Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 09:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within Desktop Environments.
2. Experience in the use of reporting tools such as Power BI would be an advantage.
3. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly MS Word and Excel
4. Experience in the use of financial management tools such as BORIS and ROMAN
5. The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility Level 5.
1. Develop and maintain program board management and reporting processes and artefacts in conformance with the portfolio framework.
2. Manage Program reporting requirements; provide advice and direction to Program staff on the use of program reporting tools; define, establish and maintain access controls and quality processes.
3. In consultation with sub-programs, develop annual budget forecasts and assist programs in daily financial management, including budget phasings and periodic reporting.
4. Other tasks as directed.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8 February or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Land Intelligence Program Resource (NV2/PV)
Program Manager Level 6 (Geospatial) - (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)