(57) ICT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||(57) ICT Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 09:53|
1. Installation, configuration, sustainment and enhancement of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and Netscaler technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs
2. Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of Citrix technologies to integrate additional customer and business requirements onto corporate mission ICT platforms
3. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
4. Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
5. Provide technical advice, engage and liaise with assigned Capability Delivery and Planning resources regarding ICT deliverables.
6. Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are delivered against, and within specified Service Level Agreements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8 February or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
IT Systems Administrator
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Citrix Technologies Level 4
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)