Payroll Support Specialist (10627)
|Job Title:||Payroll Support Specialist (10627)|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 11:28|
Our client is looking for a Payroll Support Specialist to provide both SAP technical and operational payroll support within the Service Delivery Office’s Payroll Services team.
This role would suit someone who has experience in a variety of payroll positions, including transactional payroll processing, payroll management, reporting, SAP technical analysis and SAP payroll projects.
*note: this role sits within the operational Payroll team, not the Technical SAP Support Team, as such the SAP technical aspect of the role is limited to interrogation, analysis and advice, and does not involve configuration or technical system access.
The Payroll Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Analysis of complex SAP Payroll issues
- Assist with the development and implementation of SAP Payroll projects
- Identification of SAP defects
- SAP User Acceptance Testing
- Foster payroll business process improvements and SAP enhancements
- Building SAP capability of Payroll Team staff
- Experience in, and detailed technical understanding of, SAP HR
- At least 5+ years of experience in payroll, with broad payroll knowledge and experience in a variety of payroll positions
- Sound understanding and experience in applying payroll related legislation, policies and processes
- Experience in a shared services payroll environment (or similar)
- Ability to work independently within a small team, while also working collaboratively with stakeholders and payroll teams
- Demonstrated experience delivering payroll project outcomes
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Public Sector experience
- Experience working with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and its integration with SAP and payroll processes
Contract extensions: Possibility of 2 x up to 6 months options to extend.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicant must be an Australian Citizen. A current AGSVA Baseline clearance is required.
Application closing date: 27 January 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application follow the attached Standard Application Instructions. Complete responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) and additional information requested by the client.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.