Senior Tester / Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Tester / Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2021 14:29|
The ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running and deliver on tight time frames. They should also possess the ability to communicate well and work with geographically separated stakeholders.
The Senior Tester/Test Lead is required to:
- Manage and implement the test and assurance process for the Senate scanning project, including developing and implementing test plans
- Engaging with development teams to understand the scope of product releases and understand acceptance criteria based on business objectives, functional requirements and service level requirements.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts in Azure Dev Ops (TFS) for a specific release in a .NET application, integrated with SharePoint and Mainframe applications
- Coordinate a test team as necessary
- Derive and produce detailed test cases, associated test data from detailed requirements and execute test cases.
- Document results of test cases – there will be a strong emphasis on the accurate and thorough reporting of all results
- Coordination of testing tasks, resolution and/or escalation of issues impacting testing progress. Monitor testing to ensure adherence to test standards, service level requirements and deadlines
- Coordinate, manage UAT/ End to End testing multiple platforms, including vendor and AEC systems • Produce Test Summary reports and/or test assurance documentation as required
- Manage the resolution of all defects raised, and escalate and track defects in Azure Dev Ops (TFS)
- SQL and Database testing – Proficient with querying
- API Testing (Swagger)
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated 5+ years experience as a Software Tester with 3+ years leadership experience within an enterprise application development environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), as Microsoft Test Manager, Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Strong experience testing highly integrated applications across multiple platforms with strong focus on Backend API (Swagger) testing / interface: REST, JSON, XML.
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification
Canberra Based –9 Month Contract with 1 x 3 months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's