|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 15:22|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer who will provide systems engineering services for the project system delivery, including requirements engineering, support for the design, testing support, and support and advice for the Transition into Service phase.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support the Solution Architect in the development and documentation of the High Level Design (HLD) to meet the SIE integration requirements defined in the Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Support the Solution Architect in the development and documentation of the Detailed Design (DD) for the SIE integration solution.
- Develop and document a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP) for the ICT system to be integrated into the SIE.
- In concert with the Solution Architect and the Prime System Integrator (PSI), develop and document a Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) for the ICT system to be integrated into the SIE.
- Provide support to the project System Security SME and Solution Architect in developing the security documentation suite required to obtain Defence Certification and Accreditation for the SIE integration solution.
- Support the Solution Architect and the PSI in the development and submission of ECPs (Engineering Change Proposals), DDs (Detailed Designs) and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for the SIE integration solution
- NV2 Clearance a must
- Proven experience in systems engineering services, preferably in the Defence environment, is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in defining and specifying IT systems interoperability, ideally in a Defence environment, is highly desirable.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both spoken and written with the ability to convey complex ideas to non IT audience
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 28 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)