Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 10:40|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience in data entry and database maintenance.
- Experience in Cable-Solve preferred.
- Experience in Optical fibre installation and maintenance.
- Maintain and support Commercial off-the-Shelf database, ensuring accuracy of existing and new data meets system functionality requirements of the Network Infrastructure section.
- Contribute to producing technical “as-fitted” drawings reflecting current communications space layouts using Commercial off-the-Shelf software.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by participating in working groups with other database users to identify software bugs and areas for development and improvement.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Intelligence product development Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)