Network Engineer - Data Centre Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Data Centre Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 10:50|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Well-developed knowledge with either Juniper, CISCO or HP Network Equipment.
- CISCO and/or Juniper Certifications.
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies.
- Carry out consolidation of legacy networks onto the current large complex government department baseline network architecture through the provision of detailed design, configuration, implementation, documentation, and post-installation activities.
- Undertake network installations in accordance with detailed design documentation and guidance.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's