|Job Title:||Portfolio Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-01-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 16:12|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Portfolio Coordinator to provide portfolio, program and project management support, quality control and guidance to all projects within specified programs of work, promoting PMO standards, tools and templates, and to provide support to stream Portfolio Manager, Project Managers, capability leads and members.
You will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skillsets including ICT experts, vendor management, human resources and recruitment, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions. To be successful in the role, you must be agile and able to adapt to evolving needs of the program, meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring effective project delivery through the provision of daily portfolio, program and project support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Providing guidance, planning assistance, co-ordination and compliance recommendations to Portfolio, Program and Project Managers and their team members, as they proceed through the delivery lifecycle
- Coordination of monthly steering group presentations with portfolio manager, project managers and presenters
- Coordination of monthly portfolio and project reporting requirements
- Coordination of portfolio and project financial management requirements and reporting
- Development of portfolio and project slides and workshop material including PowerPoint presentations
- Coordination and planning of meetings and workshops, including portfolio increment planning sessions
- Resource Management: Onboard/offboard contractors, vendors and staff including coordination of seating requirements, IT hardware, security access and update the resource management plan accordingly
- Supporting Portfolio and Project Managers and the PMO by logging, tracking, consolidating and reporting the detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of all projects
- Organising and facilitating meetings/reviews including PIRs as required
- Providing effective management of key portfolio /project documentation
Skills and Experience:
- Formal Project Management certification or equivalent experience (eg PMBOK, PRINCE II or similar)
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Exceptional presentation development and report writing skills
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities and learn new processes and skills
- Exceptional document management skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Portfolio/Program/Project Coordinator
- Tertiary qualification – Business Management, Portfolio/Program/Project Management, ICT or similar
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation portfolio/programs
- Previous experience in agile delivery of portfolio/programs
- Previous experience in supporting a Portfolio/Program Manager
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and
- Excellent project domain knowledge.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 02 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's