2 X GIS Analysts (Baseline)
|Job Title:||2 X GIS Analysts (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 09:43|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Provide assistance to GIS stakeholders and support to the GIS Operations Team by responding to GIS Service Desk enquiries in a timely manner.
- Be a primary engagement officer with all users of large complex government department's ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment.
- Provide best practice and support for GIS patterns and workflows within both ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Engage with GIS Stakeholders to develop and maintain communication channels.
- Consult with stakeholders to gain a business perspective and understanding of their GIS business requirements.
- Advise on collection, development and maintenance of spatial data requirements and enhance customer service experience.
- Advise in the development and delivery of high-quality GIS Products and other spatial services to meet business and stakeholder needs.
- Under broad direction, design and create learning and development materials and resources to assist the large complex government department’s customers in the understanding and use of Enterprise GIS.
- Under broad direction, develop plans and implement processes and engagement activities to assist the user community to adopt and integrate the components of the Enterprise GIS into their business processes to improve their outputs, taking into consideration all aspects of the business including data, IT, and training requirements.
- Assist to diagnose GIS service delivery problems and implement procedures to continually and proactively improve the operation of the Enterprise GIS.
- Document and update business operations materials to adhere to accreditation and best practices of the Enterprise GIS.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months. There will be the option for 2 x 12 Month Extension Options
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, preferred Negative Vetting 1 (NV1), however Baseline will be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 212 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's