|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 12:09|
The Project Officer will work closely with the project team, stakeholders, and particularly with the Project Manager and will:
- Assist in the Management of team activities.
- Provide secretariat services including the ability to support a committee, take minutes and follow up on action items.
- Assist in the definition of project deliverables, timeframes and scope.
- Actively manage project risks.
- Comply with PM&C project management standards.
- Produce reports and support for project control and governance
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in contributing to the daily management of team activities.
- Proven experience in contributing to project deliverables, timeframes and scope and manage project risks.
- Experience in a providing secretariat services including the ability to support a committee, take minutes and follow up on action items.
- Proven experience in producing reports and documentation for project control and governance activities such as project board meetings and regular project reporting.
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage development activities.
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture.
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience working within a project team.
Canberra Based –Contract Start date - ASAP until 31 December 2021 with 2 x 12 months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.