IT Security Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 13:19|
We are seeking an IT Security Systems Analyst to join Security Operations Run Team. As an IT Security Systems Analyst in ICS branch within EST, you will be responsible for the tuning of thresholds to reduce false positives, improve the detection and prevention capabilities of our End Point Threat Detection (EPTD), Sandbox and other Cyber Security toolsets. You will be responsible for improving the enterprise toolsets that enable the Cyber Security department to monitor, record and respond to malicious activity within the environment. You will provide expertise and knowledge to deliver new and existing cyber security services to our stakeholders as well as work with other areas of ICS such as the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) and IT Security Assurance (ITSA) to manage cyber risk posture. Skills and Experience Required
Our ideal candidate must have experience with one or more of the following technologies: Endpoint Threat Detection Solutions eg VMware Carbon Black Fortimail, FortiSandbox Packet Capture solutions eg, FireEye NX, Netwitness Azure, Azure Sentinel, Azure Key Vault Amazon Web Services, AWS KMS Elastic Windows Servers Linux Servers
Ideal work experience:
• Has experience working on IT Systems in Enterprise environments.
• Has experience in Information Security, System Security, and IT Security Analysis.
• Has experience in IT Security Incident Response and strong knowledge of Security.
• Has experience working in Security Operations or a Cyber Security Operations Centre
• Ability to learn and use enterprise level security tools, and software solutions.
• Ability to adapt to new technology and to quickly provide resolution to problems.
• Ability to analyse security alerts triggered from enterprise security systems and communicate technical information to relevant stakeholders.
• Ability to identify, analyse and respond to potential security issues based on logs and/or events.
• Able clearly communicate with stakeholders at different levels of technical capacity.
• Ability to work as part of a team
Location and Contract Term: Canberra Based – Contract Start date ASAP until 27/06/2021 with 3 x 6 months extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply: Applications close 1 February 2021 Please upload your resume to apply.
Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's