Senior AWS Cloud Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior AWS Cloud Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 11:16|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit project team. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- Can demonstrate experience in designing, implementing, documenting and supporting AWS Platforms and solutions including indicatively IaC, logging, monitoring, account management, IAM, service provision, SCP etc. as per the Summary of work defined.
- Experience in developing and reviewing architecture documentation for cloud-based solutions, writing Standard Operation Procedures and support documentation while ensuring knowledge transfer to team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud security approaches and best practice.
- Familiarity with working in an agile delivery environment.
- An understanding of networking in an AWS cloud environment.
Estimated start date: 1-03-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Until 30 June 2021.
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 31 December 2022.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Cloud Engineer
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)