System Engineer / Splunk Architect Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer / Splunk Architect Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 13:04|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience creating and updating technical documentation and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtualisation technologies.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and actioning security alerts and incidents.
- Ongoing review, design, development, and continual improvement of Splunk deployment(s).
- Design, support and update documentation including standard operating procedures and detailed design documentation.
- Work with system developers to onboard new data sources – including the development of “apps” to provide automatic field extractions and event enrichment.
- Maintain fundamental knowledge of other system landscape components including solution operating systems, load balancers, hosting environments, and networking in order to design, deploy, maintain, and enhance solutions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's