Radio Frequency/DSP Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Radio Frequency/DSP Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 13:10|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in RF systems, favourably Satellite Communication.
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing (Matlab would be beneficial).
- Undertake the design, integration, testing and documentation of engineering subsystems.
- Plan, design, manage, execute, and report test and test procedures using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Undertake testing using electronic debugging equipment (examples include oscilloscopes, logic analysers, spectrum analysers) to do fault finding and debugging of embedded hardware devices.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's