System Integrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Integrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 12:52|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
- Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration.
- Network troubleshooting
- Develop Systems Engineering documentation including, Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans, System Designs.
- Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
- Contribute to systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)