Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 14:04|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated acquisition and sustainment project management competencies.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a large complex government department context).
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's