Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 14:16|
The Service Provider will be responsible for providing direction to a highly motivated workforce in order to achieve the required business outcomes within the defined time, cost, quality and scope restraints.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- Project Manage all related activities to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of large complex government department’s Strategic Objectives.
- Advise and provide guidance on the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's