Data and Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Data and Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 14:24|
The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of service delivery functions and processes and be able to apply industry standard business analysis processes, tools and methodologies. The candidate(s) will adapt quickly to the Treasury environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with business users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and existing business outputs to inform and develop information architectures, data schemas and data dictionaries to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience in developing information architectures and incorporating information capture into business processes to answer complex business and policy questions
- Lead workshops and engagements with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions;
- Experience leading business analysis using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology.
- Excellent documentation and estimation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's