Software Engineer Level 4 (C / C++/Python) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer Level 4 (C / C++/Python) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:02|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in: C/C++, Python, Bash Scripting, desirable experience in other programming languages
- Experience in implementing and testing custom communication protocols.
- Under general direction and guidance, develop, debug, maintain, and modify existing code (predominantly in C/C++, Python and Bash Scripting) for real-time embedded system devices as well as support systems
- Under general direction and guidance configure and maintain software repositories and development tools.
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report test and test procedures using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Requirements Manager level 4 (TSPV)