System Software Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Software Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:02|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience with either:
- Oracle products including Oracle database and Oracle APEX.
- Sybase products including ASE and Replication Server.
- Evaluate and test new system releases (including patches). Plan and coordinate the installation of new versions of system software.
- Investigate, coordinate and resolve potential and actual service problems.
- Sustain capabilities that predominantly use:
- Oracle technologies.
- Sybase technologies.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
VMWare System Engineer level 5 (willing to go for TSPV/ TSPV)
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)