Software Developer Level 4 (Linux/OpenStack or Cloud) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 4 (Linux/OpenStack or Cloud) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 14:16|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Linux Systems Administration
- OpenStack or Cloud compute platforms
- Andriod experience
- Experience with Python, Django, Git and DevOps pipelines
- Develop and integrate complex programs using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments to achieve a well-engineered result
- Contribute to the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
.Net/ C# Developer level 3 or level 4 (NV1)
Software Development level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Tester – Multiple positions level 4