Software Developer Level 5 (Android Emulator) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 5 (Android Emulator) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:05|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
- Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration.
- Network troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for the development of software using a variety of software languages and development environments, to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Deliver scripting using a variety of languages and secondary skills
- Lead the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Communications Manager Level 5