Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:13|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable strong experience in development of languages such as C.
- Experience with Red Hat or other Linux systems administration
- Enhance and support capability for new and existing systems
- Develop and test code using Software Systems engineering principles to allow for the integration of new code within existing capability.
- Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile processes
- Configure and programme network devices or processing systems
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)