Software Developer Level 3 (Python/Java/Java Messaging Service) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 3 (Python/Java/Java Messaging Service) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 15:26|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet and Ansible automation tools.
- Enhance and support automation capability for new and existing systems by developing and integrating software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology and by integrating Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests by fixing and troubleshooting issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
.Net Software Developer (NV1)