IT .Net Developer
|Job Title:||IT .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 11:06|
As an .Net Developer in our Enterprise Solutions and Technology business area, you’ll design, build, test and maintain various IT applications in our Enterprise Resource Planning team.
You will work in a Scrum team, collaborate with business partners and deliver services with an agile approach. Effective communication in various styles across different media types is critical to providing detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice on complex problems to a wide range of business partners in this role.
As a senior member of the development team, you will also mentor and review the work of less experienced team members.
Skills and Experience Required:
• has a solid understanding of developing, enhancing and maintaining large and complex .NET applications in a large corporate environment.
• has proven expertise in design and implementation of technical solutions for applications supporting large scale corporate multi-user applications.
• has demonstrated ability in the development support processes, specifically including release, change, configuration, incident and problem management
• has a good understanding of the Agile development framework
• is experienced in or capable of mentoring junior team members within the development team.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till August 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
.Net Developer x 4 (NV1)
Dynamics CRM/Portal/Azure Specialist Developer
Sr. Software Developer (Linux/DEVOPS) (NV1)
Full Stack Developer (Contract or Perm)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)