Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 12:03|
- Manage stakeholder engagement meetings involving customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities.
- Gather, document, communicate and manage business and technical requirements.
- Model moderately complex business processes.
- Provide advice on moderately complex systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture.
- Escalate issues and work with the team to prioritise feature delivery.
- Work with the development teams to continually improve Agile processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)