Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 12:18|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders to define, document and implement change strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver change programs that deliver a substantial step up in capability, including cultural change elements.
- Design and run workshops to elicit information and direction, and translate the outcomes into documents, strategies and action.
- Work with projects to develop business change plans, schedules and relevant delivery documentation, and assist projects to manage their own change, as well as link in with broader change efforts.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's