Solution Architect level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 12:33|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solutions Architect qualifications and or experience.
- Experience in major project formal design reviews.
- Contribute to the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of an integrated solution that meets current and future business needs.
- Contribute to the production of detailed component specifications and translate these into designs for technical review and implementation.
- Contribute to the validation and verification of existing requirements, capturing any new requirements, and managing these requirements during the capability delivery phase.
- Contribute to identifying project level risks and issues. Escalate risks and issues and seek advice from the project’s team leadership.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract Terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect – Multiple Positions level 5 (TSPV)
Training Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Security Specialist level 4 (NV2/TSPV)
Software Development level 4 (TSPV)