|Job Title:||Benefits Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 13:40|
The role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the programs meet objectives. The Benefits Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills. The Benefits Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Role specific tasks/responsibilities
The duties of the Benefits Manager will include the following:
- Certification and demonstrated benefits management experience within large complex delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process
- Strong knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 310000 Risk Management principles
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across a wide and diverse range of stakeholders, including subject matter experts (lawyers, policy writers, architects, user researchers), operational teams and decision makers
- An understanding of key stakeholders, their perspectives, their influence and how to embed this into the design of a policies and governance frameworks
- An understanding of key challenges and opportunities, where key barriers are likely to exist, and ways to navigate through or around those barriers
- An ability to deal with ambiguity and change while forming a policy position and recommendations, to continue driving program delivery
- An awareness and understanding of the TDIF, Gatekeeper PKE Framework and the Government's digital transformation strategy, the digital identity program and the Digital Service Standard
Canberra or Sydney Based – 3 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.