|Job Title:||Instructions Trainer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 14:20|
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
• Developing training documents, including but not limited to training needs analysis of a new system;
• Reviewing existing technical documentation;
• Providing recommendations for products to meet the training needs;
• Designing, developing and delivering applications e-based learning and training products;
• Coordinating and managing the logistics to deploy e-based learning products;
• Coordinating and managing the logistics to support training activities;
• Liaising directly with business and technical subject matter experts;
• Collaborating regularly with and reporting to project staff as required;
• Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of application training and improving the training products and services
• Ensuring all training work and communications are kept up-to-date and accurate;
• Collaborating with and assisting the Intelligence Capability Development Project Manager and Change Managers to meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to: • E-learning packages for application; • Application Training Guides; • Other training material identified as required.
This role will be supporting the delivery of one or more projects and will work variable hours in accordance with project schedules. It is not expected the successful applicant will be required to complete 37.5 hours per week every week. The amount of work hours required will be negotiated between the responsible officer and the trainer. All work is to be undertaken within standard business hours (7am - 7pm).
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in the design and development of e-learning packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage with SME’s and key stakeholders
- Ability to assess training needs and develop material to fulfil training requirements
- Previous experience in IT end-user training
- Experience in presenting technical course content to non-technical people in an understandable format
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills
- Proficiency with development tools (Adobe Captivate or Articulate 360)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Equivalent
- Experience working in a law enforcement or national security environment
Canberra Based – 3 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required and to obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.