Verification and Validation Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Verification and Validation Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 09:54|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge or experience with ICT systems infrastructure, covering a range of physical and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Experience in developing work breakdown structures.
- Reporting to the Program Manager(s), the V&V Manager is responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of the V&V strategy for a range of projects across one or more programs.
- Develop test plans, test procedures and test schedules within a systems engineering framework with a focus on the key engineering milestones:
- System Requirements Review (SRR)
- Preliminary Design Review (PDR)
- Detailed / Critical Design Review (DDR/CDR)
- Test Readiness Review (TRR)
- Physical and Functional Configuration Audits ( PCA/FCA)
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's