Communications Specialist level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Communications Specialist level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 10:01|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated Marketing Communications competencies.
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus with negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Respond to support requests, creating strategic documentation for the section and respond with accurate details.
- Translate concepts into outputs and prototypes and capture user feedback to improve designs. Specify appropriate tools, methods and design patterns.
- Provide advice on services offered and update published information based on knowledge gained through interaction with customers and other support staff.
- Select appropriate channels through which content should be published, provide advice to users and content authors to leverage the features of the relevant channels and tools used. Apply propriety guidelines and use appropriate tools and techniques to provide publishing interfaces to new or existing platforms and applications.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's