(13) Service Delivery Manager - Multiple
|Job Title:||(13) Service Delivery Manager - Multiple|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 12:27|
We have a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager to develop, communicate and guide the implementation of IT strategy; engage business and IT stakeholders to align activities to deliver project outcomes with a view to providing effective and efficient services through whole of life.
Skills and knowledge required:
1. Experience in the application of ITIL service management practices.
2. Experience in the application of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) practices.
1. Collaborate with business and service providers to develop and document strategic improvements for the provision of IT services.
2. Define, develop and maintain a set of artefacts for the implementation of IT strategy aligned service management policies and standards.
3. Establish, monitor and maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers, negotiating and clarifying responsibilities, and addressing issues raised.
4. Work with project managers, service providers and business representatives to smoothly transition new services into operation ensuring business objectives are met.
5. Develop a reporting framework to measure service performance against service level agreements and service level objectives. Manage service providers and improvement activities required to meet KPIs and SLAs.
6. Collate a service delivery risks and issues register documenting mitigation and improvement strategies to maintain or improve services provided.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 February or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's