Solution Architect (NV1)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 13:38|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Plan work and lead small teams of technical specialists.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
Estimated start date: 15-03-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to funds availability and Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's