Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 14:02|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience with Red Hat Satellite 6 or Foreman administration.
- Demonstrated experience with building Standard Operating Environment (SOE) with RHEL 7 and 8.
- Demonstrated experience with a testing product like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management tools for example: Ansible, Puppet or Salt.
- Install and configure corporate standard Linux systems.
- Ensure the continuous development of RHEL SOE.
- Perform and coordinate system monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting and the generation of Problem/Incident tickets.
- Manage the provision of proactive and reactive support including configuration updates.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Database Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)