Software Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 15:47|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Design, build, integrate, deliver and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software capability through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from team leader or project manager in a timely manner.
- Engage with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence in developing enterprise software capabilities.
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages.
- Experienced in developing and deploying software within a Linux (RHEL and Ubuntu) environment.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
Estimated start date: 09-03-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to funds availability and Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software and Middleware Developer
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)