|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||$100 - $140 per hour, Benefits: Market rate|
|Start Date:||2021-02-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 17:09|
One of our Private clients is looking for a mid-level Systems Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for performing system upgrades and undertaking complex troubleshooting activities to ensure that their services are maintained as per contracted service level agreements. You will also be responsible for mentoring, training and providing guidance to junior staff within the team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Systems administration with Windows. Microsoft AD and Unix based systems (including automated deployment experience)
- Automation experience with packages such as Puppet, Demisto, XSOAR, Rundeck and Ansible.
- Supports server hardware, software and applications.
- Resolve internally detected and client initiated service incidents in a quality manner and within client SLA
- Implement and complete client initiated service and change requests in a quality manner and within client SLA
- Demonstrable sound written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations, and communicate in a clear positive fashion with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and suppliers, covering highly complex solutions
- IT Degree and industry certifications in Systems administration
- Relevant experience in technologies such as: Linux, Automation, Windows, VMware, AWS Cloud, Nutanix and ITIL will be highly regarded
- 3 to 4 years’ experience working with Linux, Windows and VMware,
- Ability to interact with technical and management staff to develop and problem solve technical requirements
- Candidates must hold a current NV1 Australian Government Security clearance
Contract Term: approx. 9 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Administrator (NV2)
Systems Administrator - Linux level 5 (TSPV)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)